You may love coming back home to listen to your dog’s feet “tap, tap, tapping” on the covering material floor as he will his “happy to envision ya” dance. however, what that sound truly indicates is that your pup is in would like of a nail filing. This often-ignored grooming task is vital for preventing pain and ultimate injury in your dog. Picking out nail clippers for dogs will be confusing as a result of many totally different varieties of square measure on the market. But the Hank™ Dog Nail Clippers with Safety Guard is the best dog nail clipper recommend by the specialist for your pet safety.
Also referred to as Miller’s Forge Trimmers, this sort of dog clippers works like scissors and is desirable for big dogs, whose larger, thicker nails would like the additional force the development of those clippers offer.
- Good For Dogs With Clipper Anxiety. If you’ve tried dog nail clippers in the past and freaked out your pooch, Hank™ Dog Nail Clippers
provide a 2nd chance – you may have better luck getting your dog to go along with a grinder.
- Rounded, Smooth Nails. One of the biggest advantages of Hank™ Dog Nail Cutter is that you can smooth your dog’s nails and round them. This is much preferred over the sharp edges left by nail clippers. Rounded nails ensure your dog doesn’t get snagged on carpets and is especially handy for dogs that have a tendency to scratch or jump up on owners (smooth nails don’t do nearly as much damage to furniture or to your skin).
- Great For Thick Nails.Hank™ Dog Nail Clippers are especially handy for dogs with large, thick nails that can be difficult to clip.
The Cheap Dog Nail Clippers
- Easy to Cut quickly. If you’re not careful, it’s very easy to cut into the quick of your dog’s nail, causing discomfort and bleeding. Once you cut into your dog’s nail quick, they won’t be too keen on letting you cut their nails again!
- Can Cause Pinching. The other major disadvantage to dog nail clippers is that they can squeeze and pinch your dog’s quick, which may cause pain and discomfort for your dog, even if you don’t cut into the quick.
- Nail Breakage. While uncommon, nail clippers can, in rare cases, cause your dog’s nails to split or crack. Always make sure your clippers are sharp to prevent this risk (more of an issue with guillotine-style clippers).