We pet owners never think of restricting our dogs from eating certain food items. we love them so much that we just want to give them with every type of pet food in the world! However, we need to be extra careful with our furry friends because they have no idea about what is good and what is bad for them.
I am gonna mention here some tips for homemade Food that you can give to your pets.
- Apple – Apples are a preferable choice for feeding your dogs.
2. Baby food – Baby food is easy to digest and is a healthy choice for your dogs.
3. Cooked chicken – Cooked chicken with no bones or skin is another great substitute for your dog. Be sure to avoid too much oil.
4. Mashed potatoes – Mashed potatoes are a good choice for your dogs if given in moderation.
5. Rice – Rice is very easy for dogs to digest and may help relieve an upset stomach.
Type of Food that every pet owner avoids giving them!
- Chocolate – While melt in your mouth chocolate makes humans happy, but it can be very harmful to your dog. It contains caffeine and the bromine, two stimulants that can make your dog’s heart rate, blood pressure skyrocket, and even cause seizures and death.
2. Gum and candy – A chewy substance and may be likely to swallow it, which can cause choking or blockages in the digestive system.
3. Xylitol – Xylitol is a sweetener used in many different foods, including gum, candy. Xylitol can result in low blood sugar and liver failure in dogs.
4. Grapes – Grapes are highly toxic to dogs and can result in sudden kidney failure. Even just a single one can cause a very bad reaction in your dog
5. Onions – Onions contain a harmful substance that can damage your dog’s red blood cells, making them unable to carry oxygen through the body.